Church of the Little Flower of Jesus
The Catholic Church of St. Theresa, the Little Flower of Jesus, holds a commanding position in the center of the town of Browning. It is a varicolored stone church, built and completed in 1931.
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Bradley donated the funds to build this church in memory of their parents and dedicated it to St. Theresa, the Little Flower of Jesus.
Residents, men, women and children of the Blackfeet Reservation, built this church will all donated labor.
The beautiful rocks were hauled with teams and wagons from all parts of the Reservation. It stands today not only as a church, but as an example of what
people can do when they work together.